Friday, April 20, 2012

You're only young once....

Hi all! Hope that your weekend started off fabulously! We had a gorgeous day today so I spent most of it outside.

This card I'm entering in the Mojo Monday's # 237 challenge and for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC49.




Here are the challenges:



I used bright card stock for the entire card (no patterned paper!) Very strange! The balloon stamps are from Unity, the little ol' lady and sentiment from Inkadinkado. I colored her with Marvy Uchida markers and added Doodlebug baker's twine. Sorry to say I've no idea who the alpha stickers are from.

As for the recipient of this card? There may be a certain sister this will be sent to! Just sayin!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Chris ☺

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Crhis! I love the balloons & sweet image. It's such a fun birthday card. Love it!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog post. I hope your dad is doing well, and here's wishing many good days ahead & wonderful cherished moments for you & your family. Take care. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the bright colours. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment and card! Your color blocking is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Love the sentiment. So funny.

    I am working on a tutorial for the treat holder. When it's ready, I'll give you a shout! thanks for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.