Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happiness is....

Good Morning all! I'm going it again: waiting until the last minute to post something for a challenge. I really need to get it together!

I created this card for My Favorite Thing's WSC #67.



I was also going to enter it for CAS-ual Fridays current challenge, but this card is in no way clean and simple! Oh well!

Here's my supply list:
card stock: DCWV; The Paper Co.
PP: Webster's Pages (Trend Setter)
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious!
ink: Tsukineko; Clear Snap
Markers: Marvy Uchida
accessories: corner rounder; border strips by Bazzill; metal dots by Colorbok

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. The colors and the stamp. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.