Saturday, April 14, 2012

Change your view!

Hello again, it's post number 2 tonight. I was on a roll this evening. I made this card for two challenges: Freshly Made sketches #30 and Color Throwdown #187.



Here are the challenges:



I flipped the sketch on it's side and went from there. I was playing with Paper Smooches stamps again! Love the colors in this challenge.

Here's the supply list:
card stock and patterned paper: DCWV
Stamps: Paper Smooches
ink: Tsukineko; Clear Snap
punch: EK Success
markers: Marvy Uchida
accessories: Grand Calibur; dies by Spellbinders; Cuttlebug embossing folder (swiss dot)
adhesives: Tombow; Scrapbook adhesives by 3L (foam squares)

It's way past my bedtime, so I'm off to bed now. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Chris ☺

4 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I just got my first order of PS stamps yesterday - this set is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute take on the sketch Chris. Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I need to look into Paper Smooches stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.