Monday, February 20, 2012

My Favorite Things MFTWSC59 sketch challenge

Hello and happy Monday to you! Last night I came up with this little gem of a card using MFT stamps. I was grateful (and so surprised!) to find out that I won the MFTWSC57 challenge. This is the stamp set I purchased with the gift voucher I received. It's called Twisted Threesome, the 3rd set in the Twisted series of stamps. It had two sentiments on it that I say ALL the time, which I used on this card:



Here is the sketch:


Anything that has "wine" in it is a great thing, in my book! LOL! The image of the wine glass was clip art I got off the internet and printed out onto heavy card stock. (I don't have a stamp with a wine glass/bottle...yet!)

My list of supplies:
card stock: Bazzill (black, red); Canson (white)
patterned paper: Creative Imaginations (wine glasses/bottles); Cosmo Cricket (yellow)
vellum: Recollections
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Twisted Threesome
ink: Tsukineko; Clear Snap
Adhesives: Tombow; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
accessories: Grand Calibur; Cuttlebug embossing folder - Musical Flourish; wine glass clip art off internet

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, your did a great job with the inspiration photo! Nice job on the sketch too!! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.