Friday, November 4, 2022

Christmas Kickstart #68 - Trees, trees, trees - with the Snarky Sisters helping out!

 Hello and welcome friends!
I'm back, don't fall off your chairs. LOL!
I took a bit of a break because we bought a house and are
taking our time moving in. Slowly. Really slow.

That being said, I'm here to join (belatedly) with my
Snarky Sisters in the current challenge at
Christmas Kickstart. The theme is TREES.

Here's my take on the challenge:


I used some ancient glittery tree stickers and framed them using
green mirror paper. A simple gold embossed sentiment finishes the front.


Here's the finished inside:

Looking for more inspiration? Simply visit the
Christmas Kickstart blog for all the details, and
while you're there, leave some bloggy love for my teammies!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Christmas, In and Out Christmas
Ink: Versamark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Bazzill - green mirror
CS: Bazzill; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: GC; Simon Says Stamp - Frames die; Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips dies; Creatology by Michael's - tree stickers; Stampendous - gold EP; Heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - MMM; Taylored Expressions - foam strips





3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous! I know want to go make something like this myself! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, love so much the idea! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an effective card - I love it! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.