Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Get your hula on!

 Hello and happy hump day!
I'm popping in quickly to share a card I made for
my sister for her birthday. She loves the beach
so I created a cute ocean scene:


Here's the inside:

Yep, I am the younger sister, and I love to remind her of it every chance I get. LOL!
I used a few NBUS stamp sets to make my scene, all from Stampendous,
(supply list is below) and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. To keep the
beach vibe going, I stenciled a tone on tone wavy stencil onto the card base.
Oh, and that hula gnome? She's on an Action Wobble!


That's all for now. We are getting some gorgeous weather here right now,
and I want to go out and enjoy it. Especially since the cicadas are pretty
much gone. LOL! Thanks for visiting, have a great day!


I'd like to enter this at:



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous - Gnome Beach, Gnome Sayings, Sunrise Sunset; Taylored Expressions - Another Year Older
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Peacock Feathers; Gina K - Kraft
CS: Spectrum Noir; TE; Nicole
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; GC; Sunny Studio - Stitched Semi Circle die; Avery Elle  - double pierced rectangle die; Art Impressions - Action Wobbles; Simon Says Stamp - waves stencil; PFS - blending brush; Ranger - Crystal stickles
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, adorable gnome and fabulous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for an older sister! Love the coconut bra! She just needs a drink in her hand to go with that amusing wobble!! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.