Saturday, August 8, 2020

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #166 V is for Vulgarity


Welcome snarky peeps!
It's time for the new challenge at the
I'm your hostess this month, (totally random) and this fortnight's
challenge is V for Vulgarity.
Now, if you are not up for some swear words, or if the
kids are around, you might not want to go any further.
You've been warned.





Here's my card:



As if I wouldn't use my favorite swear word for this challenge. LOL!
This was a labor of love, as the F U words are two separate stamps.
That I stamped repeatedly. A lot. Then to glam it up, I did a bit
of Frantage heat embossing around the edges.
Shiny!


I hope that you'll play along in our vulgarity challenge at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. There are some very diverse ways my Sisters
interpreted this challenge, so do yourself a favor and
visit them to see their amazing creations!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Issues - Oh Hell No sentiments & Ahh Real Birthday sentiments; So Suzy Stamps - More Fingers
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark; Brilliance - Galaxy Gold
CS: Taylored Expressions; Darice
Accessories: MISTI; Gemini; TE - Frayed Edge dies; Stampendous - champagne EP; heat gun
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Chris! I LOVE this one! And what a lot of stamping!!!!! Have a super weekend! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much stamping... So much fun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you get your point across! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of work, but well worth it. I can think of several people that card would be perfect for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know those two stamps... it WAS a labour of love! :D Perfect for our theme. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he he
    Some days I wish ALL my fingers were middle fingers!
    I am diggin' the super awesome background as well - nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.