Tuesday, April 7, 2020

the 11th hour, and beyond

Yep, that's me again. Waiting until the last minute or beyond when
challenges are ended. And I even had this card made on, I think,
Saturday too. Couldn't be helped. We had a few days of absolutely 
gorgeous weather, and I chose to spend it outside on my
deck and not in the craft room.
So here is my offering tonight:


here's the inside:

This card was based off of the now ended Tuesday Morning Sketch #548
and also for the (just about to end) Time Out Challenge #158.
(You'd think I'd have entered this sooner since 1) my dog has
epilepsy and 2) one of my nephews also has it.)
But like I mentioned on a prior post, my mojo has
exited, stage left.
But here I am now, squeaking in at the last moment! LOL!
Thanks for visiting, have a peaceful evening!







Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant - Water Blooms; MFT - Birthday Greetings
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly
DP: scraps
CS: Neenah; Bazzill; scraps
Accessories: Gemini; SB - Lg & Sm standard circle Nesties; MISTI; Darice - rhinestones; WOS pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Warm sunny deck beats blogging. :) This is very pretty in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you were able to get your card into our challenge - it sounds like epilepsy awareness is a cause close to your heart. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.