Wednesday, April 1, 2020

STAMPlorations April Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge


Good morning and welcome friends!
It's time for the April addition of
I went with just the theme, stamps & flight, for my card:



I just adore dragonflies and butterflies, so of course I had to
use the Winged Things stamp set and the accompanying 
Dragonfly Layering dies. I found a previously ink smooshed background in
my stash, and die cut a panel using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting die. 
I stamped all the images from the stamp set all around the panel using purple ink.
For the die cut dragonfly, I again used a found snippet of inked up paper and also
some purple card stock. The solid part was given a coating of Crystal Stickles, and
the parts glued together once dried. The sentiment is one from the

So sparkly!

I hope that you join the STAMPgirls and play along this
Be sure to visit my teammates blogs to see what amazing 
projects they created! If you feel the need to shop the 
STAMPlorations store,  you can use my personal discount code,

STAMPGIRLCHRIS

for an extra 20% off your order! 
Thanks for visiting. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!






Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Winged Things
Ink: Memento - Grape Jelly; Ranger DI - Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch
CS: Neenah; Strathmore Mixed Media paper; scraps
Accessories: Gemini; CUTplorations - Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies, Dragonfly Layering dies; STAMPlorations - Just Everyday Greetings clear stickers; Ranger - Crystal Stickles; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - multi medium matte


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! We won't talk about how I now covet the stamps and dies you used... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to be able to use up some inked up paper in such a lovely way. This is perfect for the Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.