Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SHOPPING OUR STASH #386 - Hearts on Fire


Hello and welcome crafty friends!
I'm your hostess this week at SHOPPING OUR STASH,
and the challenge is to use a heart or hearts on your project!

Here's what I came up with:


and the inside:

I've definitely shopped my stash for this card, as the stamps and DP used are
both from 2013! I colored up that cute tea cup with my Spectrum Noir markers, and
Winked the heart and steam for a bit of shimmery goodness.
I went all out with the hearts and sponged grey ink over a heart stencil for the
top layer. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on a navy strip which
matches the card base. Love me some layers on a card! LOL!

So now it's your turn to grab your heart supplies and create something
with them. We would love to see your link at Shopping Our Stash so we can admire it!
For even more fabulous ideas, do check out what the other DT ladies have
come up with to wow you! 
Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!





I'd like to enter this at TGIF Challenge #194
















Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - January 2013 KOM
Ink: Versamark; Memento - Gray Flannel
DP: Glitz Design - Love You Madly
CS: TE; Crafter's Companion; Darice
Accessories: GC; SB - std lg circle die & lacey circle die; Spectrum Noir markers; STAMPlorations - Hearts All Over stencil; sponge dauber; Stampendous - detail white EP; heat gun; MME - twine; WOS pen; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Scotch - foam tape; Ranger - multi medium matte; Recollections - tacky tape

5 comments:

  1. Love the card! (of course I am a tea granny!!!)
    Fab take on the sketch and I adore how you have staged the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch and a beautiful, cohesive design! As I type this, I am sipping on a hot cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and I especially love all the props in your photos. Makes me want to cozy up to a nice cup of tea. Thanks for playing with TGIFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, this card just warms me up, nothing like a hot cup of tea with a friend.
    Beautifully done, teammie.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photo staging for such a pretty, tea-related card! It even looks as though we like the same (very small) amount of milk in our tea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.