Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #323 - Give Thanks


Hello and happy Tuesday to you!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH,
we are looking for your thankful creations, either as a thank you
to someone, or for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!

I got an idea in my head and so this is what
came of it:


 and a bit of snark on the inside:

And since I have two brothers and two sisters...

I couldn't get the sentiment out of my head so I ran with it. I found a nice
big acorn image to paper piece. For something completely different,
I used my P-Touch label maker to print out my sentiments.

So now it's your turn to create something thankful/Thanksgiving related. Be 
sure to link up at Shopping Our Stash so that we can admire it!
Need more inspiration? Well then, you need to visit the blogs of my
talented teammies, and while there, leave them some love!

Thanks for visiting!


I'd like to enter this at:
TGIF Challenge #127 - die cut (leaves)/designer paper/paper piecing

 


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Falling For You, Fanciful Fall, Natural Beauties; Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: American Crafts - Night Fall
CS: Recollections; scraps
Accessories: Brother - P-Touch label machine; MISTI; UFO's - die cut leaves from Paper Smooches that have been sitting on my desk for over a month.
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares; Elmer's extra strength glue stick; Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. Best thing to do with a saying that won't leave is create with it. fabulous cards, perfect for your family (said lovingly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i LOVE the paperpieced acorn... and the sentiment is BEYOND perfection! (it would totally work for my family too, lol!) loooooooooooove it!!! bonus ninja points for using the p-touch labeler... i am silently filing away that idea to steal!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, homegirl! Very funny and inspiring-- maybe I'll CASE these for my nutty relations! Good use of that sketch, too... I rarely can figure out diagonals in design... I guess I'm too Square!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bit of snark on the inside, and fabulous paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.