Saturday, November 14, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #47 - Y is for Yodelayeehooooo!!!



Good morning snarky peeps! It's time for another fun challenge at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! How about that Edna? The hills are alive with the sound of music! (Either that or she's trying to be in the next Ricola commercial! LOL!) We want to see your music themed projects this fortnight. Here's what I came up with (at the very last second):


 And here is the inside:

Yep, as is my style, the snark is on the inside. And now you won't be able to sing that particular Christmas song without thinking of this card. Buahahahaha!!! Come on, who wouldn't love a farting Rudolph card?! ☺ 

Now it's your turn to make a music themed project and link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. While there, please do check out what my Sistahs and our newest Guest Designer, Gloria (aka Creepy Glowbugg), have created for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for popping in, and I hope to see you in the gallery! Have a great day!


I'm entering this at Tis' The Season #55













Supplies
Stamps: Some Odd Girl - Holideer; Paper Smooches - Great Chemistry & Mini Monograms

Ink: Memento - Gray Flannel, Nautical Blue
DP: American Crafts - Jack Frost
CS: Darice; DCWV
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers TB1 & CR10; Martha Stewart ribbon; inside sentiment computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

13 comments:

  1. See I knew you could come up with something, this is so cute and yes I sang the sentiment. I'm two for two now. it's Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be on your Xmas card list!! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and you said you had nothin....sheeeesh this is awesome
    Toooty little Rudolph!!
    I think Edna should be cast in the next Ricola commercial, clearly she's a perfect fit right??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is hysterical! I showed my husband and he erupted in laughter! Great job with the sketch and love the humor of the card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the deer! OMG, he would have been perfect for the fart challenge. I would soooo dissect that stamp and use the fart on other critters. Or people. (Or is it digital?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice last-minute save! This is too funny. :D I knew that red nose must mean something was up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGee, Girl! I am busting up right now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so funny and silly! I love it! And you've used the Tis the Season sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a silly card! LOL!! Thanks for sharing at TTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha! That is too funny! A cute and funny Christmas card...you can't beat that! Thanks for sharing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is hysterical! You also did a great job with the sketch. Just so, so funny! I have a few friends who need to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah crap, now all I can hear in my head is the RIIIIIIIIcolaaaaaaa :D lol
    I love this classic & thanks for the reminder that I need to make some farty Christmas stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.