Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Candy cane shaker card? Yes, please!

Hi there. I was playing up in my craft cave and made a card for two challenges:


 here is the inside:

I received a package of Christmas confetti from a friend last year, and thought it was about time I used some of it. (*wink*) I made a shaker card using the candy cane confetti. And bonus, the dimensional sticker is from a package that I've had for a few years and just opened! (can you say hoarder?) 



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: SSS - Lipstick Red; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Recollections - Believe
CS: Bazzill, scraps
Accessories: GC; Classic Ovals lg & Lacey Ovals sm Nesties; American Crafts - WOW! glitter shapes; Studio 18 - dimensional stickers; rhinestones from stash
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Recollections - foam strips; Elmer's - extra strength glue stick; Ranger - Glossy Accents


7 comments:

  1. YAY for using hoarded stickers. I prefer to think they arrived after the cut-off date for sending cards, and you just "saved" them for this year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rockin' shaker card ... and I love that candy cane bouquet (so much better than flowers) ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, a hoarder? No...
    What a fun card! The candy canes and confetti are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Chris! I LOVE candy canes, so I am all about this shaker that you made with them! Love the oval opening with the scalloped edge. That dimensional sticker is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! (Making a shaker card is on my "to do" list so thanks for the inspiration!!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that is super cute AND super-delicious looking... you totally had me at "candy cane confetti" lol!!! so happy you joined our xmas feasting fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous festive shaker card, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.