Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SHOPPING OUR STASH #214 - Make a Spectacle of Yourself


Hello crafty peeps! It's Tuesday and that means a spankin' new challenge starts at SHOPPING OUR STASH! This week we'd like to see how you incorporate glasses (a.k.a. specs/shades/Foster Grants) into your card or project. But, since we love options, you can use the spotlight technique instead of glasses. Cuz that's how we roll! LOL! Here's the card I made:


 Here's the inside:

I stamped and masked the glasses-with-big-nose-and-stash stamp, then stamped over it with that cute little chubby bear. Then of course, I thought "Wocka Wocka!" and couldn't get that out of my head, so I decided that was going to be my sentiment. He's colored up with SN markers and I added Glossy Accents to the specs. 

Now it's your turn to break out those SPEC-tacular stamps/paper/dies, or try your hand at the spotlight technique, and make something fun! Be sure to link up at Shopping Our Stash! While there, please check out the fabulous designs my teammies created and leave them some love on their blogs. Thanks for stopping by!


I'd like to enter this card at:
Cas-ual Chic #2 - Pretty Patterns

 


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums Pals, Incognito
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: American Crafts - #Summer
CS: Crafter's Companion; Darice
Accessories: GC; Lg & Sm Std Circle Nesties; Spectrum Noir markers; Ranger Glossy Accents; Sakura white Gelly Roll pen; Recollections alpha stickers
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares

10 comments:

  1. omgosh, you stamped the glasses first? Wait, do I have that stamp set with the nose? He's pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG you have a stamp that says wocka wocka????
    How do I not have this stamp???? Totes reminds me of Fozzy Bear...which is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPECTAC-u stamps ar is definitely the right word for this! i can't believe that was 2stamps! you are so intrepid!! (& of course WOCKA WOCKA is the best sentiment ever!!!!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and great take on the sketch. great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment made me giggle right out loud! So cute and clever! This card is just fun wrapped up in card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh, how adorable! As a Muppet fan, I am crazy about your sentiment. And your little glasses on the bear just makes me smile. Creative stamping and masking, my friend! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie pie card! I love your patterned paper and color combo! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wocka wocka, this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin' cute ... congrats on your Sweet Sunday Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha that card is so so so Funny!!! I love it!


    Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
    Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
    Zoey ( www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.