Saturday, October 13, 2012

WCMD and Unity #4 Sketch challenge

Hey all. I haven't posted in a couple of days. I caught a cold. It's stopped me from housework...but not making cards. Priorities! LOL! Anyway, here's the card I made for Unity's sketch challenge:


And the inside:



Here's the sketch:

I stamped a banner stamp, cut it apart, then glued each piece to a die cut circle that was cut in half.

I have a couple more cards to post. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Recollections
DP: Authentique - Enchanted
Unity stamps: Fright Night (banner and tree); August 2012 KOTM (Spooky); Sept. 2012 KOTM (inside sentiment)
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Adhesive: SA by 3L
Other: Grand Calibur and Std. Circles Lg. Nesties

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm really into trees lately so this caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cold, but glad it didn't stop you from making cards! ;) This is fabulous, Chris! Love that spooky tree and love the banners at the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.