Saturday, April 6, 2019

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #132 - K is for Karma

 (You know you are going to be singing Karma Chameleon now! LOL!
Girl Edna makes for a fabulous Boy George!)

 Good morning snarky peeps and welcome! It's time for the next
As you've figured out, it's all about Karma!

This was a tough challenge for many of the Sisters, myself included.
But luckily, there's this thing called Google, and you can search for memes about
Karma. That's what I did, and found this great sentiment there:

 I've used a swear word on my card so, just a heads up:


Ok, here ya go:


Once I found my sentiment and printed it out, this card came together pretty quickly.
I had colored up this retro gal image a couple months ago, and the background was
one of the first gel prints I made last year. I thought the stenciled pattern added to the
retro vibe of my card. HA! 

So now it's your turn. Let Karma be your guide and let your freak flag fly!
We look forward to seeing what you come up with in our gallery at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! For more inspiration, simply check out
what my Sisters and our Guest Designer, Stephanie Severin, have created 
for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping by!







Supplies:
Stamps: Retro gal a gift from Sister Donna
CS: TE; Bazzill; Darice
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; Gelli Arts gel press and stencil; DecoArt Americana acrylic paints; computer & printer; Faber Castell green olive Artist PITT pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

4 comments:

  1. Spit my tea everywhere when I first saw this! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, a great attitude to revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why karma is such a positive force in our snarky universe - it does our work for us! Still good to have an alibi, though. Love the background, the martini gal, and of course the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the retro feel of your card, very karma chameleon!!
    Fab Fab Fab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.