Friday, April 8, 2016

Absent for a reason

Hi crafty peeps. You may have noticed that I've been absent the last couple of weeks. Just wanted to pop in to say that I've taken a short sabbatical from my DT duties, and crafting in general. Sometimes life gets in the way, and there are some personal issues that I am dealing with. Even with my crazy life, I really hope to join in from time to time when I can. My teammates on the three teams I design for refused to let me resign, which I am so grateful for, and when I'm able to, I will join in. So, I wish you all well, and as always, keep crafting. ☺

7 comments:

  1. Sending all sorts of positivity your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sistahs miss ya! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you and look forward to more posts when you are ready..We are going nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending hugs and positive vibes for smooth sailing in your personal life, Chrispy! I look forward to seeing you back when you are able! All the best, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhh sending you virtual hugs, kisses and loves!!
    You couldn't ditch your sistahs if you tried!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and I'm sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting, Chris, and giving us an update! We all look forward to you posting when you can, but in the mean time, take good care of yourself and the family! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.