Saturday, November 27, 2021

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #199 - Y is for Yuletide

 

Hello and welcome back, snarky peeps!
I hope all who celebrated Thursday had a fun and
food filled happy Thanksgiving!
Since we are now past that holiday, we can
really start to get into the Christmas spirit.
(Actually, some people in my neighborhood have
had their Christmas decorations up outside for at least
three weeks now. Along with Autumnal decorations.
....and Halloween decorations. <<< slackers)
Anyway, Edna and the Sisters are getting into the
Yuletide spirit with this fortnight's challenge at the
Here is my offering:


and the inside:


I think this is an accurate sentiment. (Goodish. HAHAHA!)
I hope that you find some time to join the fun with my
Sistahs, and our reigning Queen, Justene, over at the
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Picket Fence Studios - Holly Jolly Christmas
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Echo Park - A Lumberjack Christmas
CS: Spectrum Noir; Thunderbolt
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; GC; PFS - Holly Jolly Christmas die; WOS pen;          Smooch - Sundance ink; Penny Black - Elegant Stitching die
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes goodish is the very best we can aim for...not sure I've achieved it this year lol
    Love your card...I am partial to holly, I have three beautiful holly trees in my backyard and the berries are full on this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Chris! I love it - sooo fun! 😁 (this is Justene, btw - I’m rather tech-challenged and can’t seem to figure out how to comment and not come up “anonymous “! ) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodish - impressive! Fabulous card, Chris, love the kraft and the DP, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring. Goodish is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodish??? Hmmm.... LOL! Fab card for the Yuletide!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.