Tuesday, June 23, 2020

SHOPPING OUR STASH #423 - You're So Sweet


Welcome crafty friends and good Tuesday morning to you!
The new challenge started at 
This fortnight, we are looking for projects with a 
sweet and/or cute theme to them.
That could be sweet food, a cute baby, anything like that.
Here's what I came up with:


and the inside:


I've used some ancient paper and an older stamp set, of which this was
the first time the cupcake and a couple of the sentiments saw ink.
Admittedly, the sentiment on the banner is rather new, but
it went so perfectly with this card, I just had to use it!
You can't see it, but the cherry and sprinkles received a generous
coating of a Wink of Stella pen.

I hope that you find some time to play along in our Sweet challenge
at Shopping Our Stash! We'd love to see your project in our gallery. Need
more ideas? Simply visit the blogs of my teammies to see their
creative takes! Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great day!





Spectrum Noir markers used:
Cupcake: MB1, MB3
Foil: BGR1 (and I used warm grey 50% Prismacolor pencil for shading)
Frosting: PP3, PP5 (Prismacolor crimson pencil for sprinkles)
Cherry: DR1, DR6, DR7
Outline: TB1

Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K. - Sweet Thing; Sunny Studio - Summer Sweets
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
DP: Pebbles - Garden Party
CS: Neenah; SN; Bazzill
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; GC; SB - Std. Lg. & Sm. Oval Nesties, Lacey Oval Nesties; Stampendous - white EP; heat gun; Prismacolor pencils; WOS pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares



8 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love your card and the sweet sentiment on the inside too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cupcake card!!! I have that paper too, so fun. great sentimen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh that cuppycake looks good enough to eat! what a SWEET card, missus! oh and thank you very much for my subtley hawaiian themed birthday card that came last week and i'm 99% sure i forgot to say thank you for. (totally stealing the embossed vellum idea btw!) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmm I have not had a good cupcake in SOOOOO long!!
    This one looks scrumptious, with real icing! YUMMO
    Very nicely done sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not just the cupcake - your colouring is also scrumptious! Beautiful card. Mmm, cupcakes... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Chris! Shame on you for making me hungry. I am on a diet and cupcakes are definitely off limits! Nice work!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this loaded cupcake, the ones with cream cheese icing are my favorite.
    I can't wait till the weather starts turning chilly so I can start baking again.
    Delicious card.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.