Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry and Bright

Hello friends and happy 8-days-til-Christmas to you!

I'm still without a car (since Halloween). My hubby hit a deer on
his way to work that day, and his car has been in the shop since then. He's
been using my car all this time. I only get out on the weekend.
I have gifts to send but I'm not stressing about getting
them out in time for Christmas. I'll send them when I'm able to, and
I'll be extending the holiday for the recipients! LOL!
Going to the post office on Saturday is not happening.
I went there last Saturday just to drop off my pile of cards and
the line to mail packages was practically out the door. Nope. No thanks.
I'll wait to go there on a weekday, not so crazy then.

Ok, enough about that. What I really came here for is to show
you a card I've made, and it happens to fit a few challenges. Bonus!


and the inside:


These adorable ornaments were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers,
then heavily hit with both diamond Stickles and a Wink of Stella pen.
I've tried to get a close up of all the shimmer and sparkle:
 

It's so hard to capture all the shimmer on the ornaments in a photo. 
These twinkle soooo much in real life!

And now I have a head start on my Christmas cards for next year!
That's all for now. I hope that you have a great day!





I'd like to enter this at:





Supplies:
Stamps: Magenta - three ornaments; Simon Says Stamp/Kelly Purkey - Oh Deer; Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud
DP: Cloud 9 Design; scrap
CS: Crafter's Companion; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Avery Elle - pierced rectangle die; MISTI; WOS pen; Ranger - Diamond Stickles
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares

9 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are beautiful! And I love the touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament card! Love your colors! Thanks for sharing over at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty ornaments these are! Love them and all the gorgeous coloring. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornaments are very eye-catching in the bold bright colours Chris. I love the glitter touches you added they really step up the festive feel! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous "Canadian" company stamp eh!! Beautifully colloured, to heck with seeing the shimmer the ornaments look like satin, the colours are rich and gorgeous. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas Card - I love the bauble images and the way you have coloured them too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Chris! Your baubles are so dimensional, fabulous use of the colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink and Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Really cool card. Love the artsy otnaments and the beautiful colours. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again in 2019. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.