Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Twofer!

Hello there!
I wanted to share a couple cards I made for the
current Twofer Challenge - geometric.


I used a small circle die for my cards:


Onefer:
I die cut like a gazillion circles (nine) and 
folded them to make my flower medallion. I found a cute bee brad in my stash and added it to
the center. The leaves I cut free hand.
I prepared the card base with a quatrefoil panel, stamped and heat embossed
the sentiment. Used a border punch along the edges before adhering,
then added my flower.


Here's the inside:


Twofer:
Yep, I die cut more circles to use as my banners. I cut the circles in half,
adhered the first 'string' directly the my card base, then popped the other
'string' up with foam squares. Stamped my sentiments and that was it!


and the inside:

We finally are getting a day without rain today! (YAY!) I'm going to
go enjoy it now. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!





Supplies:
Onefer: Stamps: Taylored Expressions - In & Out Birthday
Ink: Versamark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; scrap
DP: MME - Quite Contrary
Accessories: GC; SB - lg std circle nesties; TE - quatrefoil cover plate; Stampendous - white EP;
heat gun; MME - brad; MISTI; EK Success - deco scallop border punch
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, adhesive sheet; Ranger - multi medium matte

Twofer: Stamps: Hero Arts - celebrate everyday; SSS - messages for everyday
Ink: Memento - Paris dusk
CS: Neenah; scrap
DP: Basic Grey - Aurora
Accessories: GC; SB - lg std circle nesties; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares


5 comments:

  1. Spotted these at Twofer - darling cards! Just love how you used the circle to create banners and a medallion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such creation and fun designs Chris! Your circle flower is so pretty ... and the 1/2 circle banner is perfect for a graduation card! Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bazillion pp circles and how you have used them and even how you put the wee circle die in your Twofer photo! Well done, Chrispy! Why I've never thought to make a pp flower from folded circles, nor cut circles in half for a party banner is beyond me because I think both designs are fabulous! Even your inside cards are awesome! Thank you for the ideas and thank you so much for playing Twofer Card Challenge #8! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your lovely cards over in the Twofer Challenge and visiting your blog for a closer look. Your flower looks wonderful, what a clever way to make it. I love the CAS graduation card, such a simple design, but so effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, I haven't made one of these "flowers" in ages! What a great idea for the twofer challenge! I also love how creative you got with your second card, cutting the circles in half and making a banner with them. Fabulous! Well I see you live in MD and the East Coast has had so much rain and humidity. I live by the Mason Dixon Line in PA-Westiminster MD line. I was glad to see some days without rain as there as been so few of them. Didn't get away with no rain today! I sure hope this isn't a sign of what's to come this winter. I shiver just thinking about all this rain being snow! Bite my tongue!!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.