Saturday, February 24, 2018

Twofer challenge #2

Hello crafty friends!
I'm popping in at pretty much the last minute
because I told myself that I needed to play
along at the Twofer #2 challenge this month.
(since I didn't last month)
And me having the superpower of procrastination,
today is the last day to link up.
Here are the two cards I've made using the same die cut:



The first, a sympathy card.
(These are the absolute worst cards to make)
 the inside:

Using the little heart pieces from the first card,
I made a Valentine's Day card:
 and the inside:

That's it for now.
If you're looking for my Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers card,
just click here for it.
Thanks for popping in, and I hope you have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Care and Comfort; Paper Smooches - I Heart Art; Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Paris Dusk, Elderberry; Gray Flannel
CS: Neenah classic crest
Accessories: GC; MFT - heart border die; MISTI; Fiskars - corner rounder
Adhesives: Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for overcoming your superpower to play along with us at Twofer Card Challenge #2, Chris! I'm happy to see you and your perfect CASlicious and rainbow-hued card designs! I love that you used the inside of your hearts immediately to make another design! I need to take a lesson from that because I have the superpower of idiocy and throw my cut-outs in a drawer to use "later." You know, like never. So thank you for the kick in the pants! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely two-fering, Chris! Gorgeous cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS creations, Chris ... gorgeous rainbows of hearts on both! The black cat on the first contrasts beautifully with the bright colour ... and what a great line art sentiment image to go with the 'inners' on your second card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Chris you are a genies! How clever to use both bits of that wee heart die. Love the black cat and the blackboard and sentiment on the second one. So colourful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, have meant to play in Darnell's new challenge... which just means my procrastination superpower is stronger than yours, mwahaha... :P And especially with a die cut like this, so smart to use the other bits right away! Two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea and both cards are wonderful. The rainbow colours on the pretty die cuts look so pretty and the pop of black looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too had the inspiration to try out this challenge alas I ran out of time. great use of the die and as Lindsey said best to use both parts immediately.Yes I have had to make several pet sympathy and it's not easy. Looks like Lindsey and I tie for the crown of procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you made it into the gallery this month! Both of your cards are wonderful! Yes, sympathy cards are the hardest, but yours is a beauty - heart filled joy among the sorrow. Fun way to use the inside hearts for a fantastic Valentine! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.