Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #330 Quick Thank You


Hello friends and welcome!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH we are
challenging you to make a quick Thank You card in under 30 minutes!
This was incredibly hard for me, as I tend to
take at least two hours to make a card.
Seriously.
But, I persevered and was able to crank out
this beauty in just over 8 minutes!!
Woo Hoo! 


I'm not sure if you know, but I trim all my card bases. No pre-made
bases for me, thank you very much. My time includes that.
The main panel was die cut then I stuck all those stickers on it,
being sure to stick some over the edge so I could trim off the excess.
(I also used up that sticker sheet, which was 10+ years old)
I die cut the THANKS, adhered and went over it with a
Wink of Stella pen. Done!
Why did this take over 8 minutes to slap some stickers down?
Because they were really sticking to the acetate, and so I had to
peel every. single. petal to make sure I didn't rip them.
I love how these flowers all have some silver foiling on them.


So now it's your turn. Can you create a Thank You card within 30 minutes?
We bet you can, try it! Be sure to link up at Shopping Our Stash so
we can admire it. Need some more ideas? Then simply stop by the blogs
of my teammies and leave some love while there! We all appreciate
your comments! Thanks for visiting!



Supplies:
CS: Taylored Expressions
Accessories: GC; Avery Elle - Double Pierced Rectangle die; Taylored Expressions - Thanks die;
Stickopotamus - flower stickers; Wink of Stella pen; scissors
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the foil on the stickers, I must admit I am sticker challenged, I have a few in a drawer waiting to know what to do with them, it would have taken me longer than allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 minutes??? Awesome!
    I cut all my own bases as well...they'd probably be better / less crooked if I didn't but...meh!
    Love your super fast thank you card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly 8 minutes!!!!!!! i took every single second of my 30 min... and yes, i prepped & "pulled" before starting the clock, lol! i am envious of your mad fast skillz! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool! I thought that was patterned paper! I did not know you trimmed all of your bases-- is that because you like heavier bases? I am just curious. I use pre-made bases most of the time, but sometimes I trim my own if I want a specific size or want a heavier base (110lb.). Terrific card and use of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Eight minutes???? A-mazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.