Tuesday, May 16, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #303 - Project Runway


Hello and good morning crafty peeps!
This week at 
we want you to create something using 
FABRIC!
It could be actual fabric, fabric tape, or fabric embellishments.
I dug into my ancient stash of fabric and use some on my card:


I took a small piece of water color paper, covered it with matte medium and added 
the scrap of fabric onto it, smoothing it out as much as possible.
After it was completely dried, I cut it to size using pinking shears,
matted it onto some red card stock, wrapped some twine around it and
adhered it to my card base with foam squares.

I hope you get some time this week to play along at Shopping Our Stash!
We'd love to see your take on our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,


I'd like to enter this at Case This Sketch #221














Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - More Essential Sentiments
Ink: VersaMark
CS: TE; Bazzill; Strathmore water color paper
Accessories: Fabric from my stash; Golden - Matte Medium; Fiskars - pinking shears; Stampendous -
Champagne EP; heat gun; MISTI; Doodlebug - twine
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

8 comments:

  1. such a clever way to use that UBER-cool fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - super awesome use of your fabric...speaking of said fabric I adore that pattern!!!
    Fab(ric) job sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing it with CAS lately, Chris! Love the beautiful simplicity of this card. That fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the technique you described in making this card... makes me feel like I just doubled my DP stash... Thanks! You ended up with a super cute card, and I also have to day I love the way you photographed it with the extra material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea making panels like this with fabric, now that I found my little stash of it, I'm going to use it often instead of pattern paper, there are so many gorgeous designs out there.
    Love the beautiful and vibrant colors of your fabric panel, perfect for the sketch you followed.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect take on that sketch, Chris! And such a clever way to use fabric on a card! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.