Saturday, May 20, 2017

JUST US GIRLS #394 - Color Week


Good morning friends!
It's Color Week at JUST US GIRLS!
Judy is hosting and she's picked Lime Green, Turquoise, and Navy
for your color pallet.
Here's my card:


These colors just said ocean scene to me, so that's what I made. ☺

I hope that you get a chance to play along this week at Just Us Girls!
For more ideas, check out what my teammates and our Guest Designer,
Kathie Durgan have created. 
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day!
Hugs,

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Slang Gang
Ink: Memento - Nautical Blue; Ranger DI - Peacock Feathers
CS: TE, scraps
Accessories: Slice die cutter & Under the Sea cartridge; MISTI; Simon Says Stamp - Waves stencil; Fiskars corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by 3L - Thin foam squares

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card, it sure doesn't feel like summer at the cottage right at the moment. Love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card! I love the wavy ocean with the beach chair and sand pail. Great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, thinking ahead when you made this card? :D I agree, perfect colours for a beach scene and love the clean, graphic look of this. I still think you may be coming over to the CAS side! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this to actually be happening! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE what you have done with those colors. That stenciled background is just perfect...really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS card, Chris. I can see you using this chair again, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors! They scream summer to me, too. This is such a great beach scene! Love the waves you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.