Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sketch Saturday #459

Hello and welcome crafty peeps!
I'm back guest designing at
Here is this week's sketch, #459:
This week's sponsor is
Star Stampz, and her Etsy store
has some fabulous digi stamps!

The one I've used for my card is called
Gotta catch 'em all Pokemon:


I've colored this cutie with Spectrum Noir markers, and added a panel of colorful geometric
paper behind the image. The smiley face emoji (which was gifted to me by my
Snarky Sister Donna) seemed to go perfectly with
this anime style character.


The Pokemon ball (is it a ball? I've never watched the cartoon so I'm clueless. LOL!)
and stars were given some Diamond Stickles for sparkle.

This was such a great sketch to work with. I'm sure you'll feel the same way!
I hope that you find some time to play along at Sketch Saturday this week!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!


Supplies:
Stamps: Star Stampz - Gotta Catch 'Em All Pokemon digi; Paper Smooches - Spectrum
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: American Crafts - #Summer
CS: TE; Crafter's Companion; scraps
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; computer and printer; Ranger - Diamond Stickles; MISTI;
Smiley face emoji die from Donna
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

3 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the sketch, it's a good one too. Yes it is a ball, a capture ball. I only know because I have grandsons. They were all big into the pokemon go on their phones. Very cute card and super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this really makes me smile! What a fun image, and really beautifully colored! I love the bit of sparkle you added, and that geometric paper is super eye catching. My kiddos were both really into Pokemon when they were little, so this brings back fun memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring and it sparkles in all the right places!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.