Saturday, September 24, 2016

JUST US GIRLS #362 Photo Week



Hello crafty friends and welcome! It's Photo Week at JUST US GIRLS! Bobby is your hostess this week and she picked this gorgeous fall themed photo for you to be inspired by. Here's the card I came up with:


I've been challenging myself to use stamps I've had for ages, and never inked up. These pumpkins are one of a gajillion I've yet to color. I used Prisma Color pencils to color these cute pumpkins, and framed them with some punched vines. 

I hope you get a chance to play along with our Photo challenge at Just Us Girls! For more inspiration, check out what my teammies, and our guest designer, Kathy, have created, and leave them some bloggy lovin. 

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamps - August 2012 KOM; Paper Smooches - Jive Turkey
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Gathered Twigs
CS: Taylored Expressions; Bazzill; scraps
Accessories: Prisma Color pencils; GC; STAMPlorations - Crazy Double Running Stitch  rectangle dies; EK Success - vine punch
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - Multi Matte Medium

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love those cute pumpkins and how you framed them with the vines. Beautiful coloring on this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do tend to use newer or favourite stamps. these are adorable and great design of your card. Fabulous job with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, the vines make the perfect frame! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful! Good job using the stamps that need ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little pumpkin images, and I love the way you have colored them!! Great design too. Wonderful reflection of the challenge photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pumpkins are so cool!! Way to get them inky for the first time! Sensational card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it feel good when we use something in our stash that is screaming out - pick me! Those pumpkins are sooooo cute. Nice layout and that stitched border looks great. Those little pumpkins can rest easy now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are the cutest little pumpkins... I hope they see more use now they've been introduced to ink! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! You have gone with some non-traditional colors, but those gorgeous pumpkins are front and center. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, this is so pretty! I love how that fancy edging makes me think of pumpkin vines. And those pumpkins are seriously fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quilted pumpkins. I love them, Chris. And that vine is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.