Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SHOPPING OUR STASH #222 - Birthday


Good morning and welcome! This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH we'd like to see you dig up your oldest birthday themed items and make a project with them. (Paper, stamps, stickers. Whatever is the oldest in your stash) Here's the card I made:


 Here's the inside:

I've used stamps from a couple kits from 2012. The paper and alpha stickers, while not technically birthday themed, also date back to 2012. (I don't own any birthday themed paper) Plus, I used more of my stash of stickers. Yay me!

I know you have friends and family with birthdays coming up. Why not make a card or five and link it up at Shopping Our Stash?  Just be sure to use your oldest birthday supplies. ☺ Also, please check out what the other gals have created and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks for hanging out with me.



Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. - February and July 2012 KOM
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Echo Park - This & That: Charming
CS: Darice
Accessories: GC; Avery Elle - Double Pierced Rectangle dies; Provo Craft, Recollections, Echo Park - Alpha Stickers; Fiskars - corner rounder; Sakura - white Gelly Roll pen; Faber Castell - black Pitt artist pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

7 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the sentiments. they are perfect masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, you indeed! i looooove it! perfect outside + inside birthday combo, with meritorious multi-source stash usage!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha that is perfect....oh I can so see using that sentiment for my dad (me old pot & pan)
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those stamps! At first I thought the inside would say "vintage", but "classic" is a little nicer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2012? Seriously, you can only go back three years? :D Hey, it makes a great card, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! I LOVE this! That is such an awesome sentiment, and I LOVE those vintage car stamps! Works so great for a masculine birthday theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see me handwriting afterwards...nah, j/k, you're definitely old. lol
    This is awesome, way to make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.