Saturday, October 31, 2015

JUST US GIRLS #317 - Wild Card


Good morning all and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! (my favorite holiday by far) It's also the fifth Saturday in the month which means we have a Wild Card challenge at JUST US GIRLS! Sharyn is your hostess this week and she's wants to see your one layer cards! I have to admit, this was a challenge for me, as I must have layers on my cards. But I persevered and came up with this:


You'd think I would have made a Halloween card. Nope. Not me. Last week I drove out to help one of my sisters with her yard sale, (she lives 8 hours away in another state) and I brought cards to sell. (First time doing that, it was exciting, and I actually sold the handful of sympathy cards I brought with.) So I needed to stock up again. I had a lot of help on this card, basically because I stalked Pinterest and CASEd this card. (Thank you Melly Moo!) 

I hope you get some time to play along with our Wild Card challenge at Just Us Girls. While there please check out what the other ladies have come up with. Also, this is Julie Gearinger's last Guest Designer post with us. Thank you Julie! Your cards are fabulous and we hope to see you in the gallery again! 

FOR OCTOBER & NOVEMBER ONLY: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our October or November challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as one of two Guest Designers for the month of January 2016! The Team will be taking a 2 week break in December, and therefore, will not have a Guest Designer for December.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink; Inkadinkado
Ink: Ranger DI - Gathered Twigs; VersaMark
CS: Darice
Accessories: Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; Ranger - Gold Stickles; Fiskars - corner rounder

11 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Clean and Simple Sympathy card Chris! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may like CAS, but like you, I rarely do one-layer cards. This one is beautiful! And yay on your successful card sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold on the Kraft.....lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold on the Kraft.....lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beeeeeeeutiful card Chris. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this elegant CAS sympathy card- just gorgeous!! I have had a fabulous time designing with you this past month- have a blessed holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this elegant CAS sympathy card- just gorgeous!! I have had a fabulous time designing with you this past month- have a blessed holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris, this is stunning! Love the gold on the kraft. This is the perfect sympathy card, beautiful and clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an absolutely beautiful sympathy card, Chris! Really love the clean design and you rocked the one layer here. The embossing is beautiful. Love that image for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.