Here's the finished inside.
(The sentiment didn't ink well in some places. But, I've ordered
a MISTI, so I'll be getting better coverage soon! Woot Woot!)
In case you are wondering, here are the markers I used:
I think my problem was that when I tried to go over some of the places, I didn't leave the paper to dry completely, so it still looks too blended and not so splotchy, as watercolor should look. Oh well.
Well, back to the grind. Practice, practice practice! LOL! Have a great day!
My card is based on Tuesday Morning Sketches #319
and AAA Cards #48 - Autumn colors
Stamps: Stampendous - Eek a Boo; Inkadinkado - All Hallow's Eve
Ink: VersaMark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale, Olde Curiosity Shoppe
CS: Darice, Bazzill
Accessories: Marvy Uchida markers; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; paint brush; Doodlebug - twine
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares