Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SHOPPING OUR STASH #172: It's The Most Colorful Time Of The Year!

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH! It's officially Autumn, and with the leaves starting to turn, we want you to create a card or project using fall colors: red, orange, rust, yellow, brown, gold, etc. Here's my take on this challenge:

(Oops, forgot to take a pic of the inside. It says Happy Thanksgiving.)


I was lucky enough to win this entire collection a couple years ago, and I still think it's one of my favorites to date. (because I hoard it, and rarely use it!) I used just a bit of dp, and some of the dimensional stickers. So quick and easy to do! My card is based off of CTS#95.

 Now it's your turn! Just link your card or project up at Shopping Our Stash! Don't forget to check out what my teammies created for your viewing pleasure, and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a great day!

Chris

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Staz On - Jet Black
DP & stickers:  American Crafts - Night Fall collection
CS: Recollections (kraft); Bazzill (orange)
Accessories: Fiskars - corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by eL - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares 

10 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie this is, Chris! That little scarecrow makes me smile, and I love the leaf print paper, too. The kraft base with the rounded corners looks fabulous with the warm yellow. So perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, those are the cuuuuuutest fall papers ever, they DEFINITELY need to be used!!! suuuuuuuuper cute autumn color card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little scarecrow, and the paper is super. awesome fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris this is such a fun creation. Loving the autumn hues and the design paper. I am your latest keen Follower now via Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable scarecrow! He wouldn't scare anyone - I kinda want to hug him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek! That's adorable! I can totally see why you hoard it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I would totally hoard that collection!!! Love the wee scarecrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooooooooooove the name "Shopping our stash"! I should totally use that for my challenges (use up your stash!)!! Way better name:)

    I love that you pulled out some of your fav papers from your hoarded collection to use for this card--- I see why you love it so much! It's fabulous and perfect for FALL! LOVE that little scarecrow! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

    THANKS for leaving love on my blog, Chris! Sure do miss stopping by everyone's blog! I am hoping to find time after I return from my trip!!!

    Hope you are doing well! HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.