Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Moxie Fab Thank You to Cath Edvalson!


Good Morning! Yep, that's right. A big ginormous surprise Moxie Fab blog hop, to honor you, Cath Edvalson! You hopefully have made your way here via Lindsey at Bashful Blogging. To say I was shocked when I read your post about it being your last one at Moxie Fab World would be an understatement. I went through a whole bunch of emotions: disbelief, sadness, anger, dumbfounded, etc. I wasn't the only one. The entire blogosphere tilted off it's axis from that bombshell. I still find it hard to believe, but in the mean time Cath, I just wanted to say:


(inside of card:)

I found many new blogs to stalk, ahem, visit and blog friends due to reading about them at MFW. Love that you always gave us a heads up on new companies, new trends, and I looked forward to the Oh My Moxie Fab pictures you posted daily. ☺ PC&S has some MAJOR shoes to fill. (*Snort* Yeah, like THAT is gonna ever happen! Insert evil grin here! LOL!)

So here's to you Cath! Sending you my best wishes, and may your future endeavors be joyous ones! ♥

Your next stop on this wild ride is Tasnim at Cards and Bookmarks. If you get lost along the way, you can always head back to the Moxie Fab World blog where the blog hop list is posted. Have fun!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Falling for You, Many Thanks, Hullabaloo
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Bazzill Basics - Lucy's Crab Shack
CS: David Tutera card base; Recollections; Copic X-Press It
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Paper Smooches Power Rays Die; Spectrum Noir Markers; Doodlebug Twine; Ranger - Glossy Accents; paper piercer; American Crafts Slick Writer; Sakura White Gelly Roll pen; Recollections - heart rhinestone
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares; Scotch Scrapbook glue


44 comments:

  1. Awww! How fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so much fun! Love that little monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for voicing my thoughts. Good luck Cath in your future plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Chris, Cath is going to snort her drink when she gets to your adorable card!! Or was it just me? Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, love the sunburst background. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! I love how you stamped the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and fun! love that you finished the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! Love that monster and the patterned paper, too. The inside is *almost* as cute as the outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little monster and this is a really wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Squeal! Love the cute little monster holding the balloon. I love sunbursts, too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous job love the sunburst and the cute little monster.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! That monster is on my all-time-covet list, and this layout....that sunburst die just radiates joy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely adorable! and I love the continuation of the sentiment inside! sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, Chris, for such a deserving person!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Love the balloon holding monster!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable! That PS monster is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really fabulous card, Chris! Love that little monster dude and his balloon, and love the sunburst look to the design! Yes, so hard to believe the news, isn't it? I know Cath will love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun is this?! I love the colors you chose, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is too stinkin' cute!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for this adorable card, Chris! I absolutely love it--and you! I have had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, but the best part about it is that I got to get to know amazing people such as yourself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support over the years. It means more to me than I could ever put into words. Hugs and loves to you, my ever moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! I love that little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super cute!!! What a great card for Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A perfectly fun card for Cath- just love it. Sorry I'm late hopping- I'm very slow. Thanks for joining with the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww. Yep, my axis is still tilted ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.