Monday, August 20, 2012

CFC66 Splish Splash

Hello again. This is my second post this morning. You can find the first one here.

The card below was made for the CAS-ual Friday CFC66 challenge.


the inside:


 

The challenge is to feature something you see in or on the ocean. I hadn't inked these stamps yet so they were calling to me to be used. ☺ They are from the All Aboard set from Technique Tuesday. My kraft card base is from Recollections and all the other paper is from my slowly dwindling scrap pile. I used a nestibility die from Spellbinders after stamping the ship, then inked around it with creamy brown by Clear Snap. The metal photo corners are from American Crafts and the twine from MME. I think it has a very nautical vibe with those knots! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Chris ☺

7 comments:

  1. I want that particular set of Nestabilities so bad. I can never find it in stock. It does look very nautical -- a good masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten, I picked that die up at either Jo-Ann's, Michael's, or AC Moore. I don't recall which. Also, try looking on Amazon.com! Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. This card is super classy! I love the nautical feel you added with the knotted jute and the copper photo corners!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a man and I really love how you framed the sentiment. What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous masculine design, Chris! Love that image and love the knotted twine you used beneath. That is so perfect for a nautical look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail of your focal image is perfect for masculine cards - love the texture of the twine, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, this card is amazing. So masculine and I love the colors you have used.

    Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments over on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.

    Thanks

    Renee xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.