Monday, February 13, 2012

My Favorite Things MFTWSC58 Challenge

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I was working on some card challenges and here is one of them:



This is for the MFTWSC58 challenge on the My Favorite Things blog. Here is the sketch:




I used patterned paper from DCWV, MME, and Webster's Pages. I just received the Cuttlebug embossing plates I ordered and HAD to play with them! I love new toys! LOL! Stamps used are from Posh Impressions (twigs), Inkadinkado (birthday wishes) and Hero Arts (inside sentiment). Guy cards are hard to make but I think I pulled this one off!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.