Saturday, March 5, 2022

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #205 - V is for Vibrant

 
(Edna a la Andy Warhol!)

Good morning and welcome snarky peeps!
It's time again for the next challenge at the 
This fortnight, we want to see your vibrant projects!
Here's what I came up with:


Here's the inside:


I pulled a NBUS stamp and stencil set by Taylored Expressions from the 
pile to make this panel. I used three of the Hero Arts neon inks along
with some brighter Memento inks for shading, I saw this stunning card
by Tina Gillespie, and along with her amazing stenciling on
corrugated paper (!), I really liked how she displayed
the sentiment, so I cased that part of her card. (Thank you!)

Whoever I send this card to, I intend to write under the inside
sentiment "Wiser? That's questionable." LOL!
I hope that you'll play along in our Vibrant challenge
at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! As always, snark is optional,
but you know we love it! Need more inspiration? Simply check out
what my teammies and our reigning Queen, Granne, created for
your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day!


I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Full of Flowers; Hero Arts - Let's Celebrate
Ink: Hero Arts - Neon pink, green, & blue; Memento - Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Cottage Ivy
CS: Taylored Expressions; Cardstock Warehouse; Neenah
Accessories: MISTI; TE - Full of Flowers stencils, blending brushes; GC; Avery Elle - double pierced rectangle die
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner; TE - foam sticky strips



7 comments:

  1. Lovely stencil work. great colours and very interesting way to show off the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Amazing background and yes please write that on the inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Did you make this for me? Lovely card, so colourful and cheery plus a nice little nip of snark Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely checked the box of V is for Vibrant, Chrispy! This is a really bold and colorful and pretty card! I'm glad you added the comment about what you will add to your inner sediment because I admit I leaned in and squinted and read the stamped sediment twice thinking, "Shirley, she meant to say 'another year older and none the wiser'!"🤣Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stencilled background. It is very vibrant! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very vibrant and colorful!!! I can only wish that my wisdom increased each year.... (I'd definitely need that added ????)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like your bright, vibrant flowers and that fabulous verse inside. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.