Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A card for Ukraine

 Good morning and welcome crafty friends.
Today I wanted to share a card I made
to show my support for Ukraine.
As with many people around the globe,
we are feeling helpless about what is
happening, so there is a movement that started
to show that we, as card makers, care and 
show our support for the people of Ukraine. Using the colors of their flag,
I created a very simple card:


My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Ukraine
in this most difficult time.






Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Messages for Everyday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Coredinations
Accessories: GC; Poppystamps - Heart String die; MISTI
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner; Ranger - MMM

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful sentiment. love your use of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this card - it is exactly what I needed for an idea for our sunday school kids to make for a card - love your simple, beautiful message.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.