Saturday, July 10, 2021

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #189 - X is for Xposed

 

(Edna, this is WAY too much I want to know about you!) LOL!
WTG, Sister Lee on yet another amazing graphic!
 
Yes, snarky peeps, it's time for the next challenge at the
The Sisterhood is getting Xposed this fortnight. We can't wait
to see how you interpret this one! LOL!
Here's my offering:


I knew Viva Las Vegas Stamps wouldn't disappoint me when I searched
their store for a flasher stamp. LOL! He's colored with Spectrum Noir 
markers. The background is die cut from a
gel print I made a couple years ago, then I added to it with the
stitched texture plate. My sentiment is courtesy of a meme
I found on the Google.
 
I hope you'll join the Sisters and our reigning Queen, Granne, for
our Xposed challenge! We'd love to see your take on it!
 
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Viva Las Vegas Stamps - Flasher Back
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Spectrum Noir; Cardstock Warehouse; copy paper
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Taylored Expressions - Frayed Edge rectangle die; Honey Bee - Deckled Edge circle die; SB - Std Lg circle Nestie; CUTplorations - wonky stitched grid texture plate; previously made gel print using DecoArt Americana Acrylic paints; computer & printer; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Scotch glue stick

6 comments:

  1. Perfect for the challenge, awesome colouring and great design. And of course the sentiment was perfectly surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you win - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mister and the hamster and the dog all came running in to see if I was okay because I literally guffawed and it came out LOUD!! I think I'll be laughing for days and I can't tell you how much I needed and appreciate this, Chrispy! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super glad he is facing THAT way :)
    That sentiment....pffffffttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said....this never gets old! bwhahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! LOVE this one! Fantastic image and one I must find!!! Awesome card! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS) Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.