Saturday, October 5, 2019

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #145 - Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox


Good morning and welcome back snarky peeps!
I'm hosting this fortnight at the
and we've gone all space-y! LOL!
Not everyone will understand the title of this theme, or
even the Edna graphic (fantabulous, BTW, Lee!).
But if you happen to be a Sci-Fi geek like many of
the Sisters, it pays homage to the book series and movie,
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe by Douglas Adams.
 But just because we've focused on this specific book/movie,
we wanted to make sure the challenge could be played by
the non Sci-Fi lovers. So, basically, we want to see anything
to do with space, a galaxy, aliens, or spaceships!

I knew exactly want I wanted to do for this challenge - an art journal page.
I've referenced the book/movie for my page.
Don't worry if you have no idea what this means. Just
enjoy the bizarreness that is Douglas Adams! LOL!



I'm not going to go into detail about the process, but here are a
few process pics. I'll add my materials list at the bottom
of this post as soon as I remember where I put it. *grin*






I hope that you will join us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and
play along with our space themed challenge! We'd love to see what
you create! For more inspiration, do check out what my Sistahs and
our reigning Queen, Lisa, have made for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for popping by!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, it looks like it was a fun background to make and a lot of work too. It was odd I couldn't access your blog from the main blog, but it worked fine when I went to my blog and clicked on your name on the side bar. It said my email wasn't allowed to change it. DUH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
    This is soooooooooooooooooooooo super amazing!!!
    I had the same issue as Barb from the SoSS blog - wouldn't let me access your blog....WTF
    This is just ALL kinds of outer space awesomesauce!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.