Saturday, October 12, 2019

JUST US GIRLS #509 Trend Week


Hello and welcome crafty peeps! It's the second week of my GD gig at
For Trend Week, we want to see you frame it!

I used a die from a new to me company on my card:


and the inside:


I've had this image colored for a while now, just waiting for the perfect time
to be used. That time was now. I die cut the scalloped frame twice from white CS, and
once from the pink polka dotted paper. Stacked and glued together.
I love how the pink really stands out from the pretty blue paper in the background!


Some Wink of Stella on the stars and ground, and some rhinestones added for
a bit more sparkle finishes my card!

I hope that you find some time to play along for the frame challenge at
Just Us Girls! We'd love to see what you come up with! Thanks for
visiting, and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique - Bert Christmas set; Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Carta Bella - A Very Merry Christmas; scrap
CS: Neenah; Spectrum Noir; Darice
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; GC; Pink & Main - Reverse Scallop Rectangle die; Avery Elle - Pierced rectangle die; Nicole - rhinestones; MISTI; computer & printer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - multi medium matte

8 comments:

  1. Super cute mouse and beautiful colouring, great framed card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scallop die and especially in bright pink. Really makes your cute mouse stand out. Gorgeous Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back with us, Chris. That is the cutest little mouse and the pink scallop frames him beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...how cute is your little mouse, sporting his lovely scarf and nestled into the pretty frame! Seeing him brings ME joy!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink polka dot frame and that adorable little mouse! You have colored this beautifully and I really like the added shimmer with the Wink of Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I love the way you do the inside of your cards also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and I love how you framed him in that scalloped polka dot frame! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.