Saturday, September 21, 2019

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #144 G is for Gross



Hello snarky peeps!
The new challenge has started at the
G is for GROSS!
I fully embraced the theme, being the sick demented person that I am,
and created this beauty:


and the inside:

My image is courtesy of the recently back up and running Twistoon Digi Stamps,
(A.K.A. Bloobel Digi Stamps). I was delighted to see her back, as
this was the image I wanted to use for this challenge. By some miracle,
the store reopened right when I figured out what I wanted to use!
The dude is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and the sentiment
is computer generated.

And yes, I did strategically add some Glossy Accents... 


Ok, so now it's your turn to just go all out and embrace all that is gross!
We'd love to see how you interpret this in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
gallery. Looking for more ideas? Do check out what my Sistahs, and our
newest Queen and GD, Helen have created to gross you out! LOL!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: Twistoon Digi Stamps - Hugh Nose
DP: G45 - An Eerie Tale
CS: SN; Thunderbolt; TE
Accessories: SN markers; computer and printer; Ranger Glossy Accents
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares


6 comments:

  1. Oh that touch of glossy accents is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Glossy Accents ups the eewwwwwww factor considerably! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the glossy accent boogers!!!
    Makes it just THAT much more uber gross!

    Reminds me of my dad's two famous nose picker lines
    "Don't pick me, I don't want to play"
    and
    "Hope you pick a winner"

    He would say these things in public to total strangers if he saw someone with their finger up their nose.
    Hilarious now, mortifying as a kid / teenager!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have won the title of Queen of Gross, partly to do with the Glossy Accents! Really, Chris, just ewwwwwww. And fabulous, too, of course/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gross and just amazing! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glossy accents, and perfect image for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.