Friday, May 3, 2019

It's time for the May Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations!

Hello and welcome crafty friends!
Today is the start of the
May Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations!

Here are the theme and sketch for the month:




For my card, I've used a very loose interpretation of the sketch:


(But you can totally see the sketch in my card, right? *grin!*)
I started by cutting a panel from the
Crazy double running stitch rectangle nesting die 
and sponging yellow and green inks through the
Rose Duet stencil.
I die cut the Fabulous word die twice, one from black card stock and
one from a yellow polka dotted paper. I stacked and glued them offset
then added Diamond Crystal Stickles to it. Once that dried, I
stamped the 'you are' and 'mom' from the
It's all about you stamp set.

I hope you get a chance to join the STAMPgirls this month and
link up at the STAMPlorations theme & sketch challenge!
We are excited to see your creations!
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - It's all about you!
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves
CS: Neenah; TE
DP: October Afternoon- Party Line
Accessories: GC; CUTplorations - Crazy double running stitch rectangle nesting dies, Fabulous word die; ARTplorations - Rose Duet stencil; MISTI; WOS pen; Ranger - Diamond Stickles
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Ranger - multi medium matte

2 comments:

  1. The sketch was difficult to use with bigger stamps but your loose interpretation works well enough and I can see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.