Thursday, February 21, 2019

Furbaby love

Hello and happy Thursday to you!
It's great to be back home again. I've been out of town the last couple of weeks,
(one scheduled, one to help out a family member during a medical emergency)
No worries, all is well, and said family member is doing fabulous.
The scheduled week was for pure fun, as I flew back to Illinois to spend time
with my family. It was a whirlwind couple of weeks, but getting to see my
Mom, sisters and brother was so much fun!

To keep me occupied when I had some down time, I did some coloring
with my Prismacolor pencils and stamped images that I brought with me.
The below card uses a couple of the images:


here's the inside:

I sponged some teal ink through a stencil before stamping my sentiment and gluing
the fussy cut images onto the card. Another sentiment finishes the inside.

And my furbaby? That would be this absolutely adorable
Golden Retriever/Chow mix, Colby:


Yesterday we celebrated the 9 year anniversary of him adopting us as his forever family.
We are truly blessed to have him in our lives!

Speaking of my furbaby, he's letting me know it's time for a walk now. LOL!
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!






I'd like to enter this at:
ETA: Must have just missed the cut off for Craft Stamper. I haz a sad.




Supplies:
Stamps: Katzelkraft - Les Chiens, Les Drole d'Accessoires; For the Love of Stamps - Purrfect Sentiments; Taylored Expressions - In & Out Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
CS: Crafter's Companion; TE; Darice
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; GC: Avery Elle - double pierced rectangle die; MISTI; STAMPlorations - Grid Locked stencil; blending tool
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Elmer's extra strength glue stick

8 comments:

  1. I just love your adorable furbaby card. Perfectly colored, and a wonderful CAS design. But the real showstopper on this post is Colby. What a gorgeous furbaby you have!! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute furbaby and a cute furbaby card too! Love the CAS look and your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for sharing your article It is very useful us and amazing blog for the users who want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your quality stuff, that was really so useful and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to join our website The website is open all the time, convenient, safe, fast and extremely accurate.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Very interesting, wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always hated the idea for its cost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.