Tuesday, November 27, 2018

SHOPPING OUR STASH #382 - Washi Washi Washi!


Welcome back crafty friends!
This week's challenge at 
SHOPPING OUR STASH is a fun one:
Use Washi tape on your project!

I have a couple dozen tapes that I very rarely use, so
this was the perfect challenge for me to use some of them.
Here's my card:


and the inside:

I simply made rows of a bunch of colorful tapes, then die cut
the tree. I added some gold glitter paper behind the cut out for a 
bit of glitz, and finished off with a die cut sentiment.

Since I had the tree die cut, I made another card:


and the inside:

That green paper behind the tree is some ancient paper I've been hoarding. It is
glossy and has the feel of vinyl rather than paper. Very fun and funky!

Now's your turn to break out those neglected Washi tapes and have some fun
using them! Be sure to link up at Shopping Our Stash so that we can admire it!
If you're in need of more inspiration, do check out what my fabulous teammies
have created using Washi tape!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!




I'd like to enter my second card at Sunday Stamps #192














Supplies:
Card 1:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - In & Out Christmas
Ink: Memento - Cottage Ivy
DP: DCWV - gold glitter
CS: Neenah; Darice
Accessories: GC; STAMPlorations - Christmas Tree 1 die and Warm Winter Wishes die; Recollections and mystery mfg - Washi Tape
WOS pen; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

Card 2:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Christmas Bell Medley; Taylored Expressions - In & Out Christmas
Ink: VersaMark; Memento - Cottage Ivy
DP: HOTP
CS: Neenah; Darice
Accessories: Recollections and mystery mfg - Washi tape; GC; Darice - Damask Background EF; STAMPlorations - Christmas tree 1 die; Stampendous - detail white EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are awesome, I love that tree die I love it even more every time I see it used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - love the paper collections used to create both! Perfect inside sentiment, too. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set of cards! Love that you used the positive and negative die cuts, perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of your washi sistah!!!
    Love that tree die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! GREAT use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SUNDAY STAMPS:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.