Tuesday, July 10, 2018

SHOPPING OUR STASH #362 - Feed Me


 Hello and welcome!
There's a fun new challenge starting today at
We want to see food items on your projects.
Here's what I came up with:


I shopped my stash for this stamp. I think I bought it on clearance at least 5 years ago
and I think this may be the first time using it.
All I did was color the birdie, and used some free cheesecake clip art to add to
the main panel. Easy peasy!

I hope that you find some time this week to join in our food challenge at
Shopping Our Stash! For more scrumptious ideas, do check out what
my teammies created for your viewing pleasure!
Thanks for visiting!







Supplies:
Stamp: Hampton Arts - eat cheesecake (2011)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; free cheesecake clip art; computer & printer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

4 comments:

  1. Great sentiment and a wonderful design! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sentiment, which I agree with and such a fun card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! What a great phrase! And great job using the clearance stamp... didn't it feel so good to use it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my kind of a thought too. Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.