Saturday, May 27, 2017

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #85 B is for Beach


Hiya snarky peeps and welcome!
This fortnight at the 
it's all about the BEACH!!

Here's my take on the challenge:

I was inspired by this card by Lauren Bergold and had a go at water coloring
my beach background using various Distress Inks. I'm quite pleased with
how it turned out. I colored my beach babe image with Spectrum Noir markers and 
Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and adhered her with thin foam squares. Stamped 
the sentiment and this card was done.

Now it's your turn to break out those beach themed items you've been hoarding and use
them on your card or project! We hope to see you link up at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! For more inspiration, do check out what my Sisters in Snark,
and our Guest Designer - Margo have created, and leave some bloggy love!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

Supplies:
Stamps: Viva Las Vegas Stamps; Art Impressions
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Range DI - Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers,
Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass
CS: Crafter's Companion; Thunderbolt; Strathmore Mixed Media paper; scrap
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; Prismacolor pencils; paint brush; Tattered Angels- Pearl Glimmer Mist
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

7 comments:

  1. That is CUTE!!!! Excellent background!!! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background!! super image. awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing background you achieved here Chris. Love how you coloured that 'sexy lady' so brightly. LOL here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is a beach BABE, Chris! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sand and sea are amazing. Love the image too. It makes me think of "When I am an old lady I shall wear purple..."
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he where on earth did you get that image of me in a swimsuit???
    YIKES!!
    Fab creation sistah!!
    xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, well, well..... isn't she a sassy creature? This makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.