Tuesday, May 23, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #304 - Music Notes


Hi there and welcome!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH,
we want to see musical themed items on your projects.

Here is my card:


 and the inside:

Ok, so I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 last week, and that may have given 
me the idea for my card. LOL! I stamped and fussy cut a rainbow mix of 
cassette tapes, writing 'Awesome Mix 1 or 2' on them. Added some music note brads
that I've had in my stash forever, and finished the inside.

I hope you get a chance to play along this week at Shopping Our Stash! We'd
love to see your take on our musical themed challenge!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - BeBoppin, Hullabaloo
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: TE; scraps
Accessories: STAMPlorations - Crazy double running stitch rect nesting die; MISTI; OTC- music
note brads; Faber Castell - black Artist PITT pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Scotch foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Such a simple idea... I love it... those bright tapes are so cool-looking! I haven't seen Guardians 1 or 2... wth. Need to! Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i LOVE THIS!!! (& yeah, i need to see those movies, every time i see a trailer i think, "i need to see those movies" lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the added music notes and the finished inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes yes yes
    Cassettes are sooooooo Guardians of the Galaxy!!!
    Now I am singing "Hooked on a Feeling" in my head LOL
    Fab card sistah...being of the cassette generation I totally adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me smile! Love the reference to Guardians of the Galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Donna, believe it or not, I still have a little cassette player and cassettes with some of my favorite Country songs, this thing still works great so, it's a keeper.
    Love this fabulous and colorful cassettes Chris, and the inside is fab too.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.