Saturday, August 22, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #41 - I is for Image Only


It's time for a new challenge at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! Image only. Seriously? This was a challenge for me, as I love putting sentiments on the front of my cards. I really had a hard time figuring this one out, and here is the crappy card I wound up with:


 Here's the inside:

I scribbled a few markers onto one of my stamp blocks, misted it with water and smooshed it on some white card stock. That panel, and the fussy cut googly eyed fishes I like. Not really liking anything else about it. (This is what happens when you wait until the last minute, because you can't decide what to do, then try to make something immediately after jumping out of bed, before you even have caffeine in your veins.) Don't be like me, people. 

Anyway, I hope you find some time to play along at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this fortnight for the Image Only challenge. When you link up, please be sure to check out the much better creations that my Sistahs, and our dual Queens: Indy and Stef, made and leave them some bloggy love. Thanks, and I hope you have a great day!



Stamps: Paper Smooches - Birthday Buddies, Surf and Turf
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: scraps
CS: Darice
Accessories: Marvy Uchida markers; mister; Nicole - googly eyes
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - Glossy Accents

8 comments:

  1. I think is looks great those fishies are super cut with the googlie eyes and fussy cut. what is the background I can't tell if it is a die cut or dots of white or just the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great-I love it! Sometimes we are our own worst critic-and you have nothing to worry about because it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he I LOVE that stamp set, birthday fishes....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quitcher whining EDMT, we love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm laughing over Jessi's comment... but I agree... I think the card is awesome. Totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not crappy. Fishy, perhaps, but not crappy. WE ALL LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do anything without coffee first, it would be extremely dangerous for everyone involved. Your card turned out very cute even if it was last minute and uncaffeinated. I know some peeps like the last minute pressure, but don't skip the coffee! Tell me more about this stamp you smooshed onto white cardstock. Was it a big blank stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the googly eyes. No caffeine needed. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.