Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Random cards...

Here are some cards that I made, some this past weekend, some a month ago but never posted until now. In no particular order:


and the inside:

This was based on now closed Freshly Made Sketch #144. I know, procrastination is my superpower!


the inside:

This is based on CAS(e) this Sketch #84. I absolutely don't like this card. But, I had these rainbow pieces sitting on my desk for 4 months, and figured the sketch would work with them. Look at me, I used some of the die cut bits cluttering up my craft desk. And there was much rejoicing. Ok, next.

I saw this card and knew I was going to case it. (And now that I've unfortunately know about the big stink of the Gallery Idol winner, a disclaimer: I cased because I loved this card. I did not enter ANY contests with my cards - only sent them to my Father and FIL. Please don't kill me.)

 inside:
 Second card:
 inside:

I don't have the tie die (Hee hee, get it?!) that Amy used. I just used free clip art from the Google, printed, and fussy cut. Let's see, what else....

 inside:

I wasn't around for, like, almost a month because I had two back to back vacations, so most of the cards I made and scheduled were for my design teams. But I did manage to make the Dad's Day cards, and a couple baby cards. This next card was based on Retro Sketches #118:

 inside:

Cute, huh? I thought so too. Love those itty bitty onesies!

Well, that, I think, is enough for now. Time to get dinner started before the DH gets home from work. Thanks for sticking it out until the very end! LOL! Have a great evening, I now hear my wine glass calling to be filled up. (wink!)

Chris
Supplies: Too many to type. If you need specifics, email me at cdring at comcast dot net




7 comments:

  1. NOTHING WRONG WITH CASING. :D So glad you shared these cards, Chris, because they are CASE-worthy too! Hard to decide, but I think my fave might be the elephant baby one, because I love the frame on the front and the repeat of the elephants on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you picked that one as your favorite, as it's my own design, and I usually suck at that! LOL! Thanks sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Awesome cards, I love the bably cards fabulous job on them all. really hard to pick a fav. with blurry vision I miss a lot. lol. good job my error ratio with typing is low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, what a fun post, and what a great collection of cards you have made! I LOVE the baby cards to pieces...the little onesies and ellies are soooo darn cute. And love your ties, too. So perfect for masculine cards. The fun, retro Christmas tree is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you mask the leafy part on the tree? These are all fabulous! I think the ellies & onesies are my faves too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Christmas tree is a chipboard piece from MAMBI.

      Delete
  5. Love them all! My favorite has to be the elephants...they are adorable. CASing is fine...I saw the tie one and wanted to CASE it too, just haven't make it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.