Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Shopping Our Stash #150 - An Inspiration Picture!



Hello and good Tuesday morning to you all! We have a new challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH, and this week it's an inspiration picture:

source: http://pinterest.com/pin/47498971044269957/


Here is what I came up with:


and the inside:

I loved the colors so that was what I used as my inspiration. You might have noticed that the front is slightly different than what is posted at Shopping Our Stash. I tried to make a really simple card and let the paper be the focus. I really did. But I kept looking at this and thinking it needed something more! So, I added the rhinestones at the very last second, and retook the picture. I like it sooooo much better! (Surprise, teammies!) LOL!

So, ready to get those creative juices flowing and play along? Of course you are! Just remember to link up your card or project at Shopping Our Stash so we can check you out! While there, make sure you visit the blogs of my teammies. It's amazing how we all pulled from different things about the inspiration picture and created such different cards! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get the chance to play along!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday; MFT - More Essential Sentiments
Ink: Memento - tuxedo black
DP: Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story
CS: Darice
Accessories: Hampton Arts rhinestones
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, the added bling is just perfect. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and yes, the bling was a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i didn't actually think the original card needed ANYTHING... until i saw it with the rhinestones on. YOWZA!!! you were sooooo right! they're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. I agree-the rhinestones are perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyyy bling it up sistah!! Love the addition of the rhinestones! And how perfect is that paper??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design Chris.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you absolutely nailed the colors! I love this palette, and love that pretty paper! Your card is beautiful! Love that you let the flowers just speak here. The gem centers is a really gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! And the rhinestones were a great add - and I laughed out loud at the "surprise" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty! And right over the top with the added rhinestones. You ignored the buttons, too -- such a good call. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.