Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another Birthday card/MM#281

Hey all and good morning! I have a card to share that I made using the Mojo Monday #281 sketch:


the inside:

and the sketch:

I'm going to get this in the mail today so this will hopefully be a quick post. A friend of a friend of a friend has a boy with Autism and doesn't get much mail sent to him. (which he loves to get) The request went out to send him a card for his birthday, which is coming up at the end of the week. I was all over this! This card is pretty much CAS. I made the focus more about the patterns and colors than the stamping. A bright happy card for a little boy!

That's all I have for now. Got to get this in the mail and get in a walk with my fur baby before the nasty weather hits! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Chris

Supplies:
Card stock: DCWV (yellow); Recollections (black)
DP: Echo Park - Happy Days
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Hullabaloo; Birthday Sampler
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares
Accessories: Grand Calibur, Std. Circles small & large Nesties; Martha Stewart twine; Echo Park banner & star stickers; Fiskars corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. I love those bright pops of colour on the b&w background :) And the rounded corners. Must remember to try that, rounding 3. It looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to send this out to the son of a friend of a friend of a friend, Chris! This will make him so happy, I know. Really adorable, and such a prefect take on that sketch. Love the little banner flag you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.